English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
Hello everyone, My name is Anda. I am a new member of this community. I live in Houston, USA. Traveling is my favorite hobby.  I like to visit different countries and places in the world. Traveling is enjoyable for me. I joined this community because I like to talk to people to collect information.  I  hope that I will spend good time here.  What will you share about your hobbies here?
Hello, Anda! Nice to see you here and I want to say a warm welcome to you here from my side. I glad to come to know that you belong from Houston, USA, and traveling is your favorite hobby. Traveling is also my favorite hobby and I love to talk about it. I am sure that you will spend a good time here and also enjoy conversation regarding traveling. However, would you lie to share here which is your favorite country to visit?

Always ready to enjoy the bus tour to new york.
Hello Anda ! First of all welcome to this community. I really like your post. I also like traveling but just the extent of shopping. I really like the USA fashion and I personally visit there and buy many dresses for my self.

Have you any idea about the good quality replica clothes.
Hey Anda! I am also new in this community. But I am fashion and shopping. I really like to buy clothing for my self. What you say about shopping.
Hey, kanza! shopping is the best way to chill out and, it lifts your mood.