English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Hotels
Grand Hyatt New York
The Brooklyn Riviera Hostel
Z NYC Hotel
The One Boutique Hotel
The Paul Hotel NYC
YOTEL New York
Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Would you like to tell me which New York Hotel is best in all of it for the comfortable stay?

Traveling freak should enjoy the cheap vacation deals from nyc.
I appreciate your sharing. According to my point of view The One Boutique Hotel is a perfect place to have comfortable stay in new york. It is famous for its good quality services and its atmosphere is very pleasant. I also spent a really great time there during my last journey and we came back with amazing experience. I will like to suggest all visitors that you must stay at this luxury hotel while you will move towards on this fabulous city.
It is an honor for me, because you like my shared stuff and appreciated for me for sharing this kind of stuff here. You also said that The One Boutique Hotel is the best hotel for the comfortable stay and enjoying the good services and atmosphere as well, which is really good. I'll select this hotel for me when I will explore this city once again. But I want to know what do you say about its charges?
Ashton567, Your suggestions is worth trying i must say. I had been enjoyed my time and this was really so much adorable and i had comfortable stay there always.