English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYC dining places
While enjoying the 3 day vacation packages from new york, I want to enjoy yummy and tasty food at that place, which is the most famous place there for dining. So I want to know that in NYC which places are top of the listed for enjoying tasty food. So all of you share with me the dining places name.
There are many fabulous and charming places to enjoying some time there but I am going to share here the names of some well known destinations of NYC where you can enjoy dining with family and friends such as:

Osteria Morini Manhattan
al di la Trattoria
Blue Ribbon Federal Grill
Ellen's Stardust Diner
Jekyll and Hyde Club
Club A Steakhouse

I hope you will like them. Best of luck for the tour and I hope so that it will be a really great time for you.
It is my goodness, you reply to me and share with me well-known dining places in NYC with me which are best for enjoying dining with family and friends. I will add all of these places to my cart and sure that it will prove useful for me. But the way, I am keen to know about the Blue Ribbon Federal Grill in detail. I mean to say that which kinds of dishes, I can enjoy there?
Blue Ribbon Federal Grill offers a lot of most many most amazing and delicious food items to enjoying there but I would like to share here the names of some yummy food items which are my favourite like:

Chicken Burger with French Fries
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Greek Salad
Fried Chicken
French Fries
I hope you will like them.
I would like to say that I am happy after reading your post, because you shared with me massive stuff about the Blue Ribbon Federal Grill here, which I really like and after reading about its dishes, I decided that I will go there and enjoy it. By the way, what do you say about its services and staff behavior?
Hey, guys! wow, i have read your posts. here is so much informative stuff which i wanna know, thanks Guys, you are sharing massive stuff. Here I would like to ask you about the best shopping malls for shopping in NYC . So what would you like to say about this?

i recently buy amazing fake clothing website.
I would say new york is a wonderful place for fun lovers at i has numerous of fine dinning places there. I would say al di la Trattoria, Blue Ribbon Federal Grill, Ellen's Stardust Diner and Jekyll and Hyde Club these are the most of the finest places to have good food with good enviourment. You should try this.
Quite interesting conversation is running here. I am so much happy about this and would love to tell you that spending one night at Jekyll and Hyde Club was a great sort of experience for me. I really like to recommend the travelers must go there at least once in their travel life.