English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's me
Hello all!!

My sweet name is
[Image: sherry-name-design.jpg]
From the USA. I am a new member of this board and would like to have an interesting time with you by communicating, I have seen lots of option here and quite sure will get good information and time as well by your company. Anyway, let me know who will like to say warm welcome here firstly?
I am here to welcome you, Sherry. It's great to see new members just like me. Hope it will be a great way to be connected in this source. Will love to read more about you like what you love to discuss with unknown who have the same interests. Anyway, Do you love to travel? Share all frankly here and let me know more about you.
Hello, Sherry J, It is good to know that you are a new member of this community. My name is Melania and being a member of this board, I would like to say you welcome here. I am hopeful that it is going to be a good time for you to spend here. Let's talk something about your hometown and hobbies.

las vegas to yosemite tour is best to have a fun time.
So glad to see your good replies regarding welcoming me here. I am happy to be a part of this board and must say that belong from the USA. I love to travel and enjoying the amazing things in my free time like shopping, dancing, photography and much more like them. Let me know what do you all will say about them?
Sherry J, Its just really nice to have you here on this board. I would like to wish you a warm welcome here in this board. Hope this gonna be so nice to be the part of this board. Good to know your hobbies. I would must like to see some Photographs. Do you like to share here with me?
Sherry J! Glad to see you here as a new member of this community. I would like to say a warm welcome to you in this community from my side and sure that you will spend a good time here. Well, you said that you like photography so like the above member I wanna see your photography as well.
Hello Jerry!
hello, I will also like to say welcome to you here and this will be i am sure a good and most appealing time this way more and more ahead for sure.
That's really nice both of you also say welcome to a newcomer here which is good. I also going to agree with the above member, it is a nice way to enjoy a good time here.