English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know about it?
Hartford is a totally new plan for me because I never explore this kind of places in my whole traveling life even I heard about it  for the very first time through my Uncle. I want to know more about it so I have decided that I must go there once in coming up days. Before going, I want to see some images of this awesome place. Anyone can you help me in this situation? I am waiting for your fabulous replies?
Hartford is a famous city in Connecticut. It is one of the major places in the state to look forward. It is known due to the artifacts and culture. Mark Twain House & Museum and The Harriet Beecher Stowe Center are the major destinations of thic city. Here I am going to share its few pictures as you want to see them.
[Image: hfoffice.jpg]
[Image: hartford.jpg]
[Image: passport-health-hartford-travel-clinic-page.jpg?x71414]

I am looking to book yellowstone national park vacation packages
Ashton567! Hartford is a promising destination to explore. It is a marvelous city in Connecticut which people love to visit. You should explore this city and enjoy the travel time there. Let me share this city interesting attraction's name here, which you should visit there.
Connecticut Science Center
Connecticut's Old State House
Bushnell Park Carousel
Mark Twain House & Museum
Elizabeth Park Conservancy