English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC accommodations
I will enjoy the cherry blossom cruise dc trip in coming up days with my friends and while this trip we will stay in DC for a few days. We want to stay in that hotel of DC which is best for the comfortable stay as well as best for enjoying the good food and services there. So all of you help me in this regard and share some hotels names here.
DC has plenty marvellous kind of attractions for having enjoyment but I would like to share here the names of some most beautiful and stylish hotels of this alluring city where you can comfortable stay with family and friends such as:

Kimpton Hotel
HighRoad Hostel DC
Holiday Inn Washington
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel
Pod DC Hotel
Kimpton Hotel Madera
The Henley Park Hotel

I want to try again my lake powell bus tour
Ahston567, I am going to say that you have listed up really nice names of the hotels here which are bets to have a stay in DC to have a comfortable time. I have a personal experience at Kimpton Hotel Madera. It is a 4-star hotel and has many great facilities to try out such as,
Bar
Spa
Hot tub
Smoke-free
Free Wi-Fi
Paid parking
Air-conditioned
Laundry service
Business center
Pet-friendly
Room service
Kid-friendly
Restaurant
Fitness center
All-inclusive available
Ashton567! It is my goodness you reply to me in such a nice way and shared with me DC best accommodation names here which I really like. Melania! You have also shared really nice information about the Kimpton Hotel Madera here in detail and after getting information about this hotel now I decided this hotel for myself. Hope so I will enjoy the comfortable stay there.