English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all!
Anna_John, First of all, Its nice to see that you liked the welcome post here. Secondly, If you want to know about the Key Largo than here I am going to tell you about it. It is located in the Florida. It is really a large and perfect place to enjoy the Scuba diving and have a nice sort of time. Do you have a plan to be there?

My boston niagara was amazing.
Hi, I will like to say that you really raise a good point here. I am so sure that this will be so much stunning and captivating for sure. i will love to have some fun there ahead after my Key Largo. it will be so much stunning and captivating time for me for sure.
Melania! Key Largo just seems so much nice kind of fun option to explore out and to have a nice sort of time. surely I will be there around it and have a nice plan to go there in coming up the month with my family. I just really sure that it's going to be really great I am sure.
I liker the conversation which is going here about the various things and places in this nice way. Now all of you talking about the Key Largo which is the untouched place for me and before this, I never heard about it. So I am keen to know about this place more and slow want to see its images. So would you like to share it here?
Massive and enough stuff everyone had been shared here.
I am Yamileth, I also newbie in here. I enjoyed after join this forum. It is a great experience for me . I spent more time with this forum . I would like to share some hobbies like as gardening , reading books , and one of the most like hobby is traveling. With my friends I explore many cities. I visit more cities suggests me another place which best for me and my friends.
I am Yamileth, I also newbie in here. I enjoyed after join this forum. It is a great experience for me . I spent more time with this forum . I told / share some hobbies like as gardening , reading books , and one of the most like hobby is traveling. With my friends I explore many cities. I visit more cities suggests me another place which best for me and my friends.
Hello guys! If you have any information about the USA shopping malls. Next week I visit there with my family. If you know so share with me. I am waiting for your reply.