English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all!
Hi, all from Anna_John. I just really have recently joined this great forum. Ia m  newbie here and really hope that to be the member of this really great forum would be really great to me. what do you say all?
Hello, Anna_John, It is good to see you as a new member on this board. My name is Melania and I would like to say you welcome on this board warmly. I am hopeful you will spend a good time with other board members while making an interesting participation from your side. So, Welcome here and have a good time.

I will travel to niagara falls from new york by bus
Melania! It's really great to see your welcome post here. I just really happy to see it and sure that will have a great time at this forum as I really love to make great conversations about various topics. what say about your interest?
Hello, Anna_John! first of all, I must say that your name is quite unique I like it. It really has you here is a new member of this community. Secondly, I want to say welcome to you in this community. I am sure like me you a so spend a nice time here. Because I also joined this few days ago and spend such great time here with all the community members. Anyhow, would you like to share something about your favorite ventures?
Mr. Zeem ! It's really nice to read your welcome to post here as well. It's realy nice that you like my name. well, I am a fun lover and always love to make my time more great to me by enjoying realy great ventures.
Travelling
Hiking
Watching movies
Listening Songs
Scuba Diving and many more other places like that a lot.
Good to know that you like my welcome post and share your favorite things names here which you like to do for making your life enjoyable and interesting. I also really like these things for enjoying the fun in my free time. Anyhow, in your post, you also share Scuba Diving activity name. I have never been enjoyed this activity still yes. Would you like to shares something about this activity here?
Hi Anna, welcome here dude.
[Image: tumblr_nlgtnqa4Eg1rnf62io1_500.gif]
So sure you will have a great time here.
Anyway, Mr zeem, love to add here Scuba diving is a great kind of activity which you can enjoy in USA best places. Here I am going to drop some places names which you can use for this.
  • The Channel Islands, 
  • Maui, 
    Channel Islands, California (pictured) ... Big Island, 
  • Key Largo, 
  • Florida. Lake Huron, 
  • Michigan
    British Columbia, Canada. Let m know here you wanna go?
I am ready to enjoy east coast vacation deals.
It is my goodness you give me quick response in this nice way and shared those places names list with me which are best for enjoying Scuba diving in the USA. I write down all of these places in my diary. I must explore all of these places and enjoy this adventures activity there. Anyhow, which is your favorite place in all of enjoying this activity?
Well, I just love to have some fun there ahead. it is really a nice way to say welcome to all of you. I will also like to say welcome here and Bahamas is one of the best place for Scuba diving. MY brother have tried it and enjoyed a lot there. I am so sure that this will be amazing for sure.
It's really great to have your all welcome posts here/ I just really sure that it's gonna be really great to enjoy a nice time here for sure. Kludd your shared Scuba diving places seems so much nice to explore. I would like to know about the Key Largo .