English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ireland accommodations
Here, I am going to share some names of Ireland accommodations which my dad have selected for enjoying a stay in Ireland.
Trump International Golf Links and Hotel Ireland  
Dooley's Hotel Waterford Ireland  
Killarney Park Hotel  
Travelodge - Dublin Airport South Hotel  
What will you like to say which my dad should select for enjoy stay there from all?

What say about trip from new york to niagara falls?
I am ready to enjoy east coast vacation deals.
I must say that you have shared such nice and amazing accommodations about the Ireland. I will like to be there after my bus tours grand canyon. I will be there with my friends and surely this will be so much amazing and nice time for having some fun there.
Kludd! It's the really great thing that your father has great choices to make a really great stay. I just really sure that to enjoy at the Killarney Park Hotel would be really great and really fabulous to enjoy. This is a really great hotel which is provided great amenities to enjoy.
According to my point of view, the Travelodge - Dublin Airport South Hotel is the best hotel for staying in Ireland. Because it is a 3start hotel there this had clean and large room. The services of this hotel are really nice because the staff of this hotel is well trained and now they also maintain all the things in a nice way. So I suggest your father select this hotel for his staying.

Have you any idea about las vegas packages.
I am going to agreeing with you that Travelodge - Dublin Airport South Hotel is a perfect place to have a comfortable stay in Ireland and tourists can enjoy some time with family and friends. I love this hotel due to its good services. I also visited there and get great experience there. I would love to go there again  after ending my washington dc bus trips from toronto in my free time with my buddies and I want to try there my favourite dish.
Ashton567! Nice to hear that you also shared your nice views about the Travelodge - Dublin Airport South Hotel here. The nice thing is that you had enjoyed good services of this hotel personally and shared your great experience here. By the way, would you like to share here, which kind of facilities you have enjoyed there and which dish of this hotel is too much yummy?