English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pakistan wedding culture
I also never enjoyed in my life but must say that have heard same views about this as you. Anyway, what interesting do you know about this?

Excited about tour in san francisco.
(04-25-2018, 12:36 PM)Mr. Zeem Wrote: My one recently enjoyed the one wedding in Pakistan. Last night when I talked to him then he said that he never enjoyed any wedding like this which he had c enjoyed there. My friends really like the Pakistan wedding culture and events which he enjoyed there. After hearing his experience I wish I alsa9 enjoy one wedding ceremony there. Anyhow, anyone enjoyed any Pakistani wedding in Pakistan?

Love to take travel deals from las vegas again and again.

Pakistani wedding culture is amazing usually it begins with Dholki, Mayoun, Mehndi, Barat and Valeema ceremony at the end but many other begins with the end. Like game of finding ring, hiding grooms shoe, etc. I loved Pakistani wedding culture.

[Image: Islamic-Wedding-Traditions.jpg]
This sounds cool and wanna know more about the barat function? Could you pleasae share here?