English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kludd is here
Hello, friends my self Kludd from Canda. I am a new member in this forum and will like to say that have joined this forum recently., I am excited cause I am searching this sort of forum where I can talk about my favorite things. So sure will have a lovely time here. What says am I right?
I am ready to enjoy east coast vacation deals.
Hello, Kludd, Its good to see you as a new member of the forum. My name is Melania and I am from the Texas and I would like to give you warm welcome here. I am hopeful it will prove really a nice and interesting time for you to stay connected here and talk about the things which you want. BY the way, What's your favorite topic to talk about?

The hop on hop off tour las vegas are really best to enjoy.
Kludd! at first, i will like to know your name meaning it is quite unique for me. So do let me know that and being a member of this community. I will like to say warmly welcome here. i hope you will spend such beautify time there again and again.
Its my goodness that you guys welcome me in this forum. I a,m happy after reading your post s and love to say that like to talk about
Travel
camping
Photograph
Celebrities
Dancing
Singing
and all those ventures which offer us to have a fun. What's about you?

Once again going to have fun through la bus tours
I am ready to enjoy east coast vacation deals.
Kludd! First of all, I wanna say welcome to you being a member of this community. I am also a new member here and this is my second post on this discussion board. I am sure you will spend a great time here. Secondly, you have shared your favorite hobbies names here which are really nice. I also like these things for young in my free time.
A very warm welcome from my side and surely it will be so much amazing and beautiful time for us to hear one more member here. So do share here about yourself more. I hope others will like to hear that.
Kludd It's really great to have you here.I just wanna say you warmly welcome here. I just really sure that it's going to be really great to talk about your favorite things here. what do you like to say about Traveling?
Kludd, It is really good to know that you have joined this community for getting something informative detail from others member and spending nice time with another. I am happy and like to say you welcome here like others member saying to you. I hope so that you will make nice memories from this community and enjoy here the lot.
[Image: 01ca227e.gif?1344873748]
I am happy after reading members posts because every member's says welcome to Kludd in such a nice way which is really good. Because through this we can encourage the newbie to make an active member of this community and take participation in the discussions. Anyhow, I am sure he will like our welcome post and enjoy a nice sort of time here.