English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football World Cup
Everyone knows that Football world cup matches will start soon and I had a great interest in this game. the sad things are that I have no idea about its schedule so will like to say that I am keen to know the Football world cup matches Schedule and starting dates from you guys. If you have any idea about this then will like to say that share here in a quick way.
I am ready to enjoy east coast vacation deals.
Kludd, You are right that 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia is going to start after few weeks and its preparations are on height, If you wanna know about the dates schedule then I will say that match will start from Thursday 14 June and the final will be played on Sunday 15 July 2018. For more details about the team matches, you can check this site: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

I had a superb time with 4 day tour to washington DC
Both of you shared nice stuff regarding the Football world cup matches. I have little bit interest in this game but my younger brother biggest fan of Football and every time watch this game matches. Now he will enjoy Football world cup matches with his friends and enjoy having fun. I will share Football world cup matches schedule with him. I am sure he will happy after know about this.
I have no interest in Football matches but would like to say that love to enjoy Cricket matches with mates. I must say that I am ready to enjoy the Cricket World cup and want to get good memories just by this. let me know what do you all will like to say about this?
Sherry J! What a coincidence, like you, I am also the biggest lover of cricket and in this month we can enjoy this play more World cup is going on. Today is a 24th match of the world cup between the England vs Afghanistan. I am sure that today England will win because it is a really good team and also a favorite in the world cup. What do you say about this?
It's about football, is cricket after all? Although cricket is still fine.