English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kid of funrniture
Dio let share hat kind of furniture you guys like to use for your bedrooms. I wanna purchase furniture for my house guest room and wanna make this very comfortable for guest. I really don't' have any idea what should I select for that. So will like to say that guys must share with all of us regarding this. 

What say about cherry blossom tours?
I am ready to enjoy east coast vacation deals.
Why not, I am going to share with you some images of bedrooms furniture here which will help you in this matter and this mind of furniture is best for bedrooms.
[Image: ideas-for-mens-bedrooms-white-button-tuf...06x405.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn1II77-9nr1DQBHGXoX2...gPDMDa45o_]
[Image: livingitup-beds-62203.jpg]

Want to know about tour packages from san francisco.
Mr. Zeem, I am going to say that you have shared really beautiful pictures of the furniture with us here. These are looking nice. here I am sharing some pictures of furniture from my side and hope kludd will like them.
[Image: 72436613309.jpg]
[Image: Lavish-and-luxurious-bedroom-design-usin...nd-bed.jpg]
[Image: 34f269e71fc6dc9dd4124435ef0c685a.jpg]
[Image: Animal-Skin-Rug-Decorating-Comfy-Bedroom...abinet.jpg]
[Image: Carmen-1-700x700.jpg]
Melania! I am happy you like those furniture images which I have shared in my post. I also say that in your post, you have also shared beautiful furniture images here. This kind of bedroom design looks too much nice and cool. I decided that in my new home, I will decorate my room like this.
That is pretty much appreciative that you like my shared stuff and would decorate your room like it. I am so sure that this is gonna be really adorable.
I just love the way you guys are sharing stuff with each other. By the way, do you have any idea about the budget for any of them?