English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction
Melania ! Welcome in this broad. I am happy after see you here. I must say that nice to meet you. I am sure you spend a great time here and enjoy with all of us. I really like your hobbies which names you have shared here. Mostly girls like these kinds of things. By the way, would you like to share here why you like traveling?
Traveling is really my most favorites hobby and that is why i just want to be there more and more. So what say what kinds of things you all like to do around the world? as i am going for tours to yosemite from los angeles and so much keen for it. I will love to know your suggestions if you have to give me here.
The tours to Yosemite from Los Angeles would be really great to enjoy a nice time. I just really sure that it gonna be really amazing to enjoy a nice time surely with it. Yosemite is really best to enjoy the natural charm.
I will say that this thread became an informative plate from the start of first one welcome post. I am so much happy after reading the views of this community members about traveling. Here i would like to tell you that i also love traveling and this is my most favourie hobby. Well, here would like to say you warmly welcome here Melania.
[Image: 01ca227e.gif?1344873748]
Alice jack! Good to know that you like members welcome posts and also like this platform for enjoying the conversation and getting informative. By the way, it is really nice like other members you also a traveling freak here who love traveling. So share here which places you like for enjoying this thing and still yet which kind of places you have explored.