English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love to explore parks
I love to explore parks which fill with greenery.  I have a fun plan to explore some of fabulous park of the USA as mine ny to niagara  trip will be completed. So really need come know about best parks in the USA from all of you. Hope so you will suggest me nice parks names.
Your plan is really cool and wonderful. It is really nivce you want to explore the best parks in the USA. Let me share with you best parks names in the USA.
Yosemite National Park
Acadia National Park
Zion National Park
Saguaro National Park
Kenai Fjords National Park
Isle Royale National Park
Yellowstone National Park
Mr. Zeem, I would like to appreciate your sharing effort. I am happy and think that it is best that you give me response very quickly and shared awesome park names with me. I am quite sure your sharing will be enough sort of information for me or others members who like to explore parks.
[Image: 01ca227e.gif?1344873748]
I will love to say that you have shared such a nice names of fabulous parks with all of us. I also explored some adorable parks which you have mention in your above post but I am totally blanked about Kenai Fjords National Park. I want to know more about it. so you would like to share here some more information with me about it in details. I hope you will quick reply. I am waiting for your next reply?

Now my dad busy at bus tours from los angeles
Alice jack! It is the honor for me, you appreciated me on nice sharing. I will feel happy if my shared this stuff will prove useful to others and they get sufficient information from it. Ashton567! It is my goodness, you also like the park names which I had shared here and want to know about the Kenai Fjords National Park. Kenai Fjords National Park is national in Alaska, which is best for enjoying the wildlife, glacier kayaking, sightseeing, and photography. It is a beautiful place to visit.
Kenai Fjords National Parkis just splendid and must to see a thing alot ahead. I will like to be there once again. I and my brother love to have such appealing and must to see a thing here again and again. By the way, Do you have some images of the Park? i will love to see them.
Let me add some images of Kenai Fjords National Park which surely attract you dude toward this place and will make a plan to spend time there.
[Image: 140756_Seward_KenaiFjordsNationalPark_11211.jpg]
[Image: spire-cove-kenai-fjords-national-park-re...on-bay.jpg]
[Image: 1495414266973]

This is something just wow to have a lovely experience.
I admire your effort on sharing the calling and fabulous views of the Kenai Fjords National Park here. No doubt these views show how much this national park fulfills with the natural beauty and stunning which appeal me a lot. After seeing these charming shots I want to visit Kenai Fjords, National Park personally. So tell me this month is best to visit this national park or not?