English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice Jack is here.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Alice Jack is here. I am a newbie here and want to introduce my self.I love traveling and joined it according to my dad suggestion cause according to his point of view this community is perfect for getting massive detail. I hope this will prove really massive for me and good option. Anyway, guys, let talk about the hobby? or Tell me something about your self.
Alice jack!! I am happy to see you have joined this community and my name is Jackrobe and most people called me Jack and this is my nickname. I am biggest traveling freak and this is my like style even now also i am enjoying new york to niagara tours. what are you say about it?
christmas light bus tour is the mind-blowing option.
Alice jack! Good to see you here as a member of this forum. Well, buddy, your dad suggestion is too good for you and I am quite sure that you will have a good time with all of us and get useful stuff from here. Being a member of this board I love to say you.
[Image: Welcome-To-The-Group-Smiley-Flower-Picture.jpg]
Alice jack in this community. I really like your way of saying hello to all. Your father suggested you a really nice community for getting information and talking about the traveling. I am happy to hear that you are traveling lover like me. By the way, why you like traveling?
It is my best that you all said to me welcome and invited me to your great discussion. I am happy after reading your posts. Mr. Zeem, if you talk about traveling then would love to tell you that it is my passion and due to my passion i like to explore new places from the attraction of the world.
Alice jack! Happy to know that you are happy after seeing our welcome posts. Anyhow, nice to hear that you like traveling and traveling is your passion. After reading your views about traveling, I assume that you had explored lots of places around the world still yet. So would you like to share those place names here, which had explored?