English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Layla is here
Hi, Guys, I am Layla from Alaska and I am a new member of this board. I am really happy that I am an active member and it is the best way to talk with all members and get something interesting and informative about travel and other things frankly. I hope my joining will be the best way for saying it all.
Welcome Layla, I am happy to see you are here in this community, I am also want to know interesting and informative about travel, I am the biggest freak of travel and this is my hobby thus i want to know Alaska so Can you shred with me some interesting information about this place.
Jackrobet! I love to say you thanks that you liked me to say welcome here. What a coincidence that I am also a traveler and it is my passion. I love to enjoy it in my free time and through it love to spend my time with my mates and family members. Let me share here something about my hometown which is Alaska. It is the home of diverse kind of attractions who have majestic views. It is one of the best and most visited states of USA. Travelers love to explore there with family and friends.
I will like to say you welcome here and surely this will be so much amazing time for you. So go ahead and have some fun there ahead. I will like to know what is te best thing that you like to do always with your friends and family? for me it is traveling and likes to have some precious time like my bus to yosemite. i am so sure that this will be enjoyable time.
Layla! First of all, I am going to say warmly
[Image: 99.gif]
here. Really nice to see you here. I am sure in this community you will spend a great time with all the members and will make active members of this community. By the way which kinds of things you like to enjoy in your spare time?
Hello, Layla, Nice to see you here. Being a part of this community i like to say you warmly
[Image: giphy.gif]
I hope you will get massive information which will become helpful for you and you will enjoy with us lot of fun time by sharing your ideas or interest. Anyway, I am a tourist and love for travel so much. What will you say about traveling?
Alice jack! I love to say you thanks that you loved to say me welcome here and also have shared your nice views with all of us. It is really very good to know that you are also a traveler as like me. Traveling is the best way for getting sort of information around the world about different places. Being a traveler I love to explore new places around the world and get a great experience from there. Let me know that which kind of places you love to explore.
Layla , I do agree with you. Traveling is a really best way for finding out the attraction of the world. Without traveling we can assume that how this world pretty or how many places are perfect for living alone, relaxing, alluring, fun thing or other. Travel is the best way to living fresh from worries, sadness or tiredness from our boring life. I think traveling gives a new spirit when anyone become tired of his boring life. It gives a new corner for starting life by the edge of new. What will you say?
[Image: 01ca227e.gif?1344873748]
Hi Layla, It's just really great to have you here. I would surely really like to say you warmly welcome to this great forum. So sure that its being really great to you to be the part of this forum and have a great stay ahead. well Its too much good to know about that you have just really great interest in traveling which is really a best thing for fun lovers.
The washington tourist bus offers so much to enjoy and fun.
Anna_John, I agreed with your views. Traveling is really fun things for all kind of fun freak. Traveling is a way in which fun freak can learn much more about different things and get massive detail about the attractive places of the world. I love traveling and without it cannot live alive.
[Image: 01ca227e.gif?1344873748]